Close-coupled elastomeric coupling
£204.22 – £418.57 plus VAT
The unique split-in-half flex element and reversible hubs significantly decrease total costs by reducing inventory and assembly time.
- Radial Bolting provides easier access than axially bolted couplings in confined areas. Hardware available in standard carbon steel, or stainless steel.
- High-misalignment Capacity accommodates unavoidable misalignment with reduced reactionary forces on connected equipment.
- Polyurethane-to-Metal Bond minimizes coupling components and eliminates potential slippage problems associated with mechanically clamped designs.
- Split-in-Half Design for easy assembly and replacement without having to remove the hubs. No need to realign equipment.
- Torsionally Soft Weight Balanced Flex Elements cushions shock loads and vibration to protect and extend connected equipment life.
Weight Balanced Elements
Omega half elements are tightly matched to ensure standard weight balance conforms with ISO G16 (1504 RPM) and AGMA Class 8, helping to prevent premature wearing due to an unbalanced coupling.
Torque-Dense Flex Elements
Omega’s specially formulated polyurethane provides significantly higher peak torque capabilities than competitive rubber based solutions allowing selection of a smaller sized coupling and ultimately a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Proven & Trusted Performance
Omega couplings have been used for over 40 years in a wide assortment of demanding applications and recognized in the industry as the benchmark for elastomeric split-in-half tire couplings.